Friday, February 22, 2008

Just riding around in in Kauai

Novell gave Veronica and I a vacation trip to Kauai because I knocked it out of the park last year on the sales gig. It was a bunch of fun with lots of stuff to do with about 200 other Novell-ites from around the world. Not often we get to get away from the kids for some R&R like that. The biggest bummer was Veronica was sick the whole time! I mean stay in the hotel room bed with the flu type sick. She spent all of about 6 hours outside the room. It was miserable for her.

I took my bike stuff and rented a roadie for a few days of riding. I went on a couple of 4 hours rides up the canyon. The first day it rained almost the entire ride. At least it wasn't that cold. The second ride out was beautiful and I captured some video. Warning: pretty boring video. You'll only like this if you really love me (like my mom) or you really, really love cycling.

No comments: