Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Park City

Staying here in Park City this week.

Missing the family.

Working on the Golden State race report between meetings for a future post.

No bikey bike this week. Gonna have to do something else like run or sumtin, arch, yuck, runnning.

There was an awesome Bob Costas show on steriods in baseball yesterday. The odd thing that struck me is that Canseco's book was probably entirely true but everyone villified Jose and treats him like a leper. Why is it that we treat the ones who confess so poor and the ones who continue to lie get the benefit? Costas in fact asked that of his panel (he's so good), and they basically said they didn't like him to begin with, but his book is true. Maybe I'll have to read it.

2 comments:

Lothar Glerbny said...

Looks like Deer Valley. Hit the slopes there for the first time this year. Loved it!

But, and don't tell my wife, I would have rather been riding my bike on the peninsula!

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

personally, I don't wanna put money in the pocket (by buying the book) of someone who made money in the first place by cheating.

i suppose I could see if the library has it...