Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tennis

Under the things to do when you can't ride file:

Yesterday it was a 35 min run in the morning and an evening tennis match with the wife. I've never beaten the wife at tennis. She gets me every time and yesterday was no different except I've been a getting a little closer each time we play. 6-4 yesterday before we retired to starbucks for a cold bevi.

I suppose she senses my pending victory in a future game because she starts asking if she can have tennis lessons.

Uh, no. Not until I beat you.

On second thought, if you think I'm buying off on my hottie wife hooking up with Sven the tennis instructor for some private lessons you're way off the mark. The answer is no.

I've already heard about one local tennis pro porking all the wives at a Folsom club. Reliably told from one of the wives who resisted his advances and told to me under the effects of kirin and sake so true it is.

Yeah, we don't want any part of those adult tennis lessons unless I'm getting them from you know who...


6 comments:

Johnny GoFast said...

That's the kind of post I want to see as I toil away here at the rock pile.

Steve Griffiths said...

Tomorrow you get an in depth analysis and commentary on the triumvirate of republican idiocy Bush-Rumsfeld-Cheney and an explanation why you will wear that scarlet letter of support for your remaining years.

Check it out http://www.teambicyclesplus.com/?id=race

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

Oh, I used to play tennis. Hard on the joints, it is. I'm quite certain that if I tried to play now, every ligament and tendon in the lower half of my body would tear simultaneously.

But, i could still beat my wife....

Johnny GoFast said...

I used to beat my wife, talk about hard on the joints. She made me sell my white tank tops and stop drinking 16oz Buds. No problems since then.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

sorry ... couldn't read text.

distracted.

nosajpalnud said...

what do you think your wife does when you're on a six hour ride or waiting two hours in the rain for results :) sorry - couldn't resist